Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
27 June, 11:32
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 June, 11:41
In response Yester Vue to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 June, 10:37
.... and taught in high school!
When I was in undergraduate school associating with foreign students having spent my own high school overseas, I was shocked and embarrassed how much more knowledgeable of the fundamental structure and operating principles of the US Government are versus the American students.
Oh beacon of democracy, lighthouse to the world, prepare for pre-ignition in 10, 9, 8, 17,..

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
27 June, 10:19
On that lengthy "bucket list" of things that need to be abolished is their ability to vote themselves a raise! Who in the hell ever thought THAT was a good idea?? Besides the corrupt politicians? It was probably buried in somebody's pork-laden
bill, like so many others before it! I'll never forget Pelosi's comment about Obummer Care,when asked if she had read the bill and what was in it. Her reply was, "We have to pass the bill first, in order to know what is in it!" Now, I ask you, does it get any plainer than that to prove they are, and always have been, up to no good?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
27 June, 10:36
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
YEP!!!! Per diem, per session, voted by we the people. Was only ever meant to be a stipend not a life style.

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
27 June, 01:07
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
Hell, they can't even "represent", let alone "lead!"

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 June, 09:35