Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 June, 03:48
Navy decode

=

Y / I Am The Angel Of Death πŸ˜‡/ Patriot / Tx 🀠 / Armageddon Comes / Letter S / Cleansing Of America / Mediterranean / The End Is Coming / The Doctor / There She Is / White Rabbit πŸ‡/ DNA Of Christ / Progress / Welcome Home / Ring My Bell πŸ””/ Divine Love ❀/ Batman And Robin / Storm Magic πŸͺ„βœ¨/ Torture / Lets Get It / Mary Of Magdala 🌹/ Blueprint / The Savior / Master Key πŸ”‘/ Wrath Of God / Please Help Me πŸ₯ΊπŸ™/ Oh Come On Hes God πŸ‘‰πŸ¦Œ/ The Godfather / Manifesting / The Omega Plan / Unexpected / God Loves Me ❀ / Fantasy Land / Gods Timing / My Mother / Shortly / Shall We Begin / Chicken Dinner πŸ—/ The Good Wife / Holy Bible Code / Gematria Book / Mathematician / End Of The Line / I Will Speak / Behold The Beast / Qanon Shaman / Do It Now Q / It Is Over / Pull Out / King Of North / Dragon Sophia πŸ‰/ Pray For Me πŸ™/ The Guided One
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
117-711
702-207
400-004
TS 15:00 - 3:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-majestic
Greek-Athenian

Hebrew-purple, red-purple
Greek- "best-counseling", Aristobulus, a Christian at Rome

Hebrew-four
Greek-Aretas, an Arabian king

Hebrew-"vigorous", a city in Benjamin
Greek-Aquila, a Christian

Hebrew-food
Greek- to cry out

Hebrew-fruit
Greek-not burdensome

Hebrew-Channathon: a place in Zebulun
Greek- to enslave

Hebrew-a bondman, prisoner
Greek- to kill

Hebrew-plunder, spoil
Greek-without cause or reason, vainly

Hebrew- "brother of (the) dawn", a Benjamite
Greek-Amon (Amos), son of Manasseh and father of Josiah, an ancestor of Jesus, a king of Judah

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š
06:30 PM - Jun 26, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pasquale in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Christine Pasquale, click on at the bottom under it