Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
24 June, 10:02 (E)
This woman was given the news she had stage 4 cancer throughout her body. Here is how she cured herself by doing her own research. Here is her story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 June, 03:33
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
My brother has an "aggressive" form of prostate CA. I have talked & talked to him about doing natural cures. I want to send him this but, last time he became sarcastic with me so I hesitate to show him this. I told him I was just trying to help. I will think on this, thanks because it shows the power of taking control of your own health & getting out of the matrix from the medical docs who only rely on meds & drugs. She is living proof. She's so right, "speak life"
The mind, body & spirit all work together 🌟💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
05:05 PM - Jun 26, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
26 June, 05:43

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
thanks, bookmarked it, but don't think he is ready to stray form the traditional docs

26 June, 05:42

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Thank you , bookmarked it, but again, I have sent him videos & don't think he is willing to stray from the traditional docs