Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
This woman was given the news she had stage 4 cancer throughout her body. Here is how she cured herself by doing her own research. Here is her story.
10:02 PM - Jun 24, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by Patriotsandthelike in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
26 June, 03:51
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
apricot kernals permanently fixed my blood pressure issues

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
26 June, 04:38
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Thank you Dwain, Good to know. I have high blood pressure I stopped all meds in 2017 and have been fine. Lately is been really high. Just ordered some.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
26 June, 11:18
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Apricots have a short season, so can you purchase it in pill form at a health food store or online?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 June, 03:47
Forgot to add chart. 🙄

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 June, 03:44 (E)
God bless this woman. She speaks the truth. Very important to change the body from acidic to alkaline! Cancer cannot grow in an alkaline body. Also getting daily exercise, deep breathing. An oxygen rich body is more resistant to cancer growth. Staying hydrated, NO fast food, bottled water or soda. Reduce sugar, and stress.
Chart below shows alkaline vs acidic foods. 😇

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 June, 06:45
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
When my Mother was diagnose with multiple cancers/stage 4 I told the Drs about the Apricot seeds and others things (this was 4 years ago and I know more now/ but was desperate to find something )I got ridiculed by the Doctors and thrown out of the Hospital 3 times for trying to save my Mothers life... :( makes me so sad that they are doing this .. so many lives lost... God Bless this woman .. she was brave enough to try it .. I so wish I had this video before my Mother died... Thanks for sharing.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 June, 03:33
My brother has an "aggressive" form of prostate CA. I have talked & talked to him about doing natural cures. I want to send him this but, last time he became sarcastic with me so I hesitate to show him this. I told him I was just trying to help. I will think on this, thanks because it shows the power of taking control of your own health & getting out of the matrix from the medical docs who only rely on meds & drugs. She is living proof. She's so right, "speak life"
The mind, body & spirit all work together 🌟💖

Law & Physics @physics171
26 June, 05:05
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
25 June, 02:08
So powerful and true 👍🏻🙏🏻❣️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 June, 01:47
God gave us everything we need to live a healthy life. She is a wise woman. She did not listen to doctors, she found the cures that are available.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 June, 01:22
Wow! What an inspiration!

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
25 June, 12:03
I couldnt understand what leaves did she use

25 June, 01:06
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication

25 June, 01:07
In response Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ to his Publication
It also comes in a fruit form.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 June, 11:00
What a beautiful spirit!!!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 June, 10:50
What a wonderful spirit. She is life. 😍