Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
24 June, 10:02 (E)
This woman was given the news she had stage 4 cancer throughout her body. Here is how she cured herself by doing her own research. Here is her story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
God bless this woman. She speaks the truth. Very important to change the body from acidic to alkaline! Cancer cannot grow in an alkaline body. Also getting daily exercise, deep breathing. An oxygen rich body is more resistant to cancer growth. Staying hydrated, NO fast food, bottled water or soda. Reduce sugar, and stress.
Chart below shows alkaline vs acidic foods. 😇
03:44 PM - Jun 26, 2023 (E)
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 June, 06:45
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
When my Mother was diagnose with multiple cancers/stage 4 I told the Drs about the Apricot seeds and others things (this was 4 years ago and I know more now/ but was desperate to find something )I got ridiculed by the Doctors and thrown out of the Hospital 3 times for trying to save my Mothers life... :( makes me so sad that they are doing this .. so many lives lost... God Bless this woman .. she was brave enough to try it .. I so wish I had this video before my Mother died... Thanks for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 June, 08:52
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Sorry for the loss of your mother. I am a breast cancer survivor. It was caught early but the location made a mastectomy necessary I was told. Knowing what I know now, I would have tried a natural cure, which I am certain would have worked. At the time I was diagnosed I believe my body was too acidic. I now keep my body alkaline, never eat fast food, eat an alkaline diet, no soda ever and no bottled water. I drink only tea, coffee, an occasional glass of wine and filtered alkaline water. 😇