Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
"BTW - This is messed up but did you know all the major shampoo brands at the big box stores are being sued for using ingredients that make your hair fall out.

I wish I was kidding.
Watch this video.
This gentleman explains the racket.

Oh, and behind the scenes these brands are all ultimately owned by hedge funds like Blackrock & Vanguard that hate you. Better yet, they even divert profits to organizations like Planned Parenthood that clearly don't align with your values.

Or you could simply choose to buy some of your products from an American company that shares your values, employs Americans, and uses all-natural, high-quality ingredients.

Our project is to migrate just 10% of MAGA's household budget for certain items we all use already, using money all already spend, and together deprive companies that hate us of $30 billion dollars a year."

Read more in the comment section ...

From Awakened Outlaw
https://t.me/AwakenedOutla...

👀🤯
05:47 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
25 June, 08:06
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Quit using those shampoos years ago when I started breaking out from them. Order just a basic shampoo and conditioner online now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
25 June, 07:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
25 June, 05:48
"That's it.

And if that's something you'd like to consider being a part of then inquire here - and if not, don't.

This ain't rocket science. 😁"