Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
25 June, 10:10
Dept of Defense decode

=

Jr / Exclamation Mark❗/ Trust In God 🦌/ Protect The Children / Sloppy / Couldnt Agree More / Gematria Numbers / My Goddess / Enjoy The Show πŸ“½/ Escape The Matrix / Portal Activated / Water Holds A Key πŸ”‘/ Faithful And Loyal / Hidden Myk Hyn Code / Mountain Top β›°/ Twin Pines Mall 🌲🌲/ The Highest Calling πŸ“ž/ Our Best Work / Jerusalem Witch / Spiritual War / All Systems Go / Nautical Phrases βš“/ The Trouble Key πŸ”‘/ The Bigger Picture / Of The Army / Anagrams And Gematria / Id Focus On You / Learn Our Comms / The Next Chapter / The More The Merrier / Quantum Jump / The Holy Gematria / Focus On Jesus / Share The Warmth ❀/ Its All Scripted / The Last Samurai / Dissolve Doubt / The Narrow Path / We Salute You / R Is Yet To Come / End Times Birth Pangs / Make It Clear To All Of Them I Did / Mission Texas 🀠/ Fire Meets Water πŸ”₯πŸ’§
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
167-761
1002-2001
680-086
:53
TS 9:00

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 10:38
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
"Enjoy The Show πŸ“½"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 11:02
Looks like a Q

8:31 timestamp

https://twitter.com/archil...

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
25 June, 11:43
With another symbol in the energy within. AUm ~ 🌞

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
25 June, 12:51
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
A fun thread you weave ~
Inside the deplorable sieve~
I πŸ‘€ to perceive~

25 June, 02:26
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
You a wordsmith, Patriot? ❀😍

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
I like to play in linguistic. Since we were being NLPed N MKed I better study. Found out I was very susceptible. Wondered why. πŸ€” Kept asking a bunch of Quest-ions. Some of um? Perhaps, caused me some difficulty. Like I had a knack for this computer stuff. πŸ–₯ Lauren? I am not a gamer, hacker, or any of that "sicko stuff." Seems my "talents" get me noticed. I learned to play the game when I saw πŸ‘€ Q. The book πŸ“– list, that disappeared. Was like an akashic library crystal I saw in a dream. 😊
Someone told me to sit down and shut up a while. I kept tripping all the trip wires. Blabbering "national security" stuff? So I did. I don't wanna f anything up. For anyone. Trying to be helpful. Lead, Follow, or Ger the f out the way was a slogan I heard once. Some of this stuff? Still makes my head spin. It is SO Data dense. Lucky to be here. πŸ˜ƒ 😊 😎 πŸ†’οΈ I try to make a rhyme of the ideas πŸ’‘. Doesn't really serve but to confuse 😐 a lot of the normies. Back to default. Stay out of the way.
03:52 PM - Jun 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Doney, click on at the bottom under it