Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 June, 10:15
SEE if a bunch of ya'll patriots were local we could fookin grill out, float in my redneckian pool, drink a few cold ones. BUT NOPE just an ahole in the other room and fixing to hit the pool alone soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
25 June, 10:17
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Its rainin here in Kentucky. No swim day!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 June, 10:19
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
That happened here, figured they were wreaking havoc elsewhere. Glad I really need a sun day. AND some pool/sun time. Recharger. Fought flooding this last week, twenty four hours a few days ago no electric. Fkd up my well more that I don't have gazzillions of fiats to fix.....got a sump pump going, I am just gonna keep on keeping on.

They started that chemtrail shit via the UN, via black ops told pre net. "As they acquired more planes we would see more".
10:20 AM - Jun 25, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it