memes matter @NoComment
24 June, 04:09
I call us investigating journalists and we cant give source of whom we work for๐Ÿคญ
My soultribe say we sling guns for 45๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃi really like their faces then

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
24 June, 04:18 (E)
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜†i wrote this on my written excame for the aviation medical
But more formal,and not lies either
They asked how do your co workers and you solve problems?
I thought about all of you and all our research and memes made and posts and just all of it, and wrote we go logic over emotions allthought they do need to be adressed
We have serious work and we support one another to reach eachothers goals
And that part is true to and i really didnt have a gap, bcs i put being a mom as a Job and they liked that part to๐Ÿ˜Šif i didnt doobie and chose t stop i would be in. I do wish i was better at fasting from doobie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
24 June, 04:34 (E)
In response memes matter to her Publication
That! More of that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ OH Wow! TEAM! Love that! You rock.
Yes.
Fasting? I have a series of medical conditions that require it. Been practicing. Almost a decade, messing with diet, and all this shadow work. It isn't easy, but Ellen.. . It is SO worth it! ๐Ÿ˜Ž I think it will truly help our world population as a whole, to get off these seed oils, away from processed sugar, chemicals, and insecticide. I found a product. Rather I should say.. TRUE! I had a dream about this product ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜Ž. Shall we say,, I was awoken to it being very close to where I was. I followed God's lead. Talked to these people. Bought some right away and tried it myself. Makes a water fast whole lot easier! Takes the edge OFF the hunger, and promotes a cleaner fast and elimination cycle. It is called Prรผvit.com. Take a look ๐Ÿ‘€ see?
I have used it several cycles now? Great results! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Brian