memes matter @NoComment
I call us investigating journalists and we cant give source of whom we work for🀭
My soultribe say we sling guns for 45πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ€£i really like their faces then
04:09 PM - Jun 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
25 June, 01:09
In response memes matter to her Publication
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
26 June, 06:44
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 June, 01:07
πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
24 June, 04:11
πŸ˜„

memes matter @NoComment
24 June, 04:18 (E)
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
πŸ˜†i wrote this on my written excame for the aviation medical
But more formal,and not lies either
They asked how do your co workers and you solve problems?
I thought about all of you and all our research and memes made and posts and just all of it, and wrote we go logic over emotions allthought they do need to be adressed
We have serious work and we support one another to reach eachothers goals
And that part is true to and i really didnt have a gap, bcs i put being a mom as a Job and they liked that part to😊if i didnt doobie and chose t stop i would be in. I do wish i was better at fasting from doobie