Jackie Joe @CD9
09 February, 03:10
Breaking news: WHO has completely taken a U-turn and now says that Corona patient neither needs to be isolated, nor quarantined, nor needs social Distancing, and it cannot even transmit from one patient to another👇
https://t.me/QureAnonMedia

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @J_87
Went through and checked around on this. This is not the WHO they are called the World's Doctor's Alliance says so in beginning of video. Anyway checked into them but I see no factual evidence that what they are saying is wrong. It was fact checked saying they have had deaths and covid cases however the scientific data is not present to verify either side. I have seen evidence that they have not isolated the virus without using animal byproducts at some point in the process therefore there shouldn't be able to be a vaccine in the first place. Ireland case if interested. I also know MSM who...
03:25 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by J_87 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @J_87
09 February, 03:29
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
fact check were saying Hydroxychloroquine was ineffective are now saying it is effective to help treat the virus. So I have to believe the doctor's who are going against the MSM because what we have been doing is not working regardless or there wouldn't be supposed cases or anything else. I also don't believe pandemic because that would entail much more devastation than what we have seen... need MSM examples how about the Last Ship or The Handmaid's Tale which personally to me seems more like what they're going for. I see more evidence for these Doctor Alliance than I do for the WHO and MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @J_87
09 February, 03:31
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
Here is the Ireland case if interested I also have another post from a US doctor however that post has been removed i have it screenshot in photo gallery though so
https://rumble.com/vcwddp-...