Jackie Joe @CD9
Breaking news: WHO has completely taken a U-turn and now says that Corona patient neither needs to be isolated, nor quarantined, nor needs social Distancing, and it cannot even transmit from one patient to another👇
https://t.me/QureAnonMedia
03:10 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by CD9 in this post can reply
JCis Qing @JCisQing1776
22 February, 08:21
In response Jackie Joe to his Publication
im not a medical doctor and i could've (and have) told you that the lockdowns, masks and distancing is/was a crock.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
18 February, 10:25
With the help of these brave doctors in the World Doctor's Alliance. Now, WHO needs to be charged with #CrimesAgainstHumanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
17 February, 09:19
ANYONE ELSE HAVE A SERIOUS CASE OF WHIPLASH?! 🤯 #NeverAgain WILL I LISTEN TO THE GATE'S #WHo & #CDC THEY'RE ALL MACHINATIONS OF THE DS GLOBAL ELITE! FAMILIES WERE DESTROYED WORLDWIDE FOR THIS #greatreset BS CHIP SCHEME!

WHO ELSE WANTS TO COMMIT TO BANKRUPTING THE WORLD'S BILLIONAIRES??? #ITSGOTIME
#wwg1wga

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
17 February, 09:25
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
...you def don't have to worryabout listening to Gates... 🤐

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
12 February, 12:01
That's the World Doctors Organization, but valid testimony to the truth. The WHO will never admit their scam because they are getting money from vaccines.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 February, 07:07
NOT WHO - World Doctors Alliance... different group.

Sonna Genie @Sonna
10 February, 06:46
It is not the WHO, they are the Doctors Alliance

Elena Iove @Camberu71
10 February, 05:30
I always knew this and so many of us and many of the people knew... Then, why all the terror on the innocent people??? Why the unnecesary killing of the people through ventilating and all the draconian measures???

Scifi Reeder @scifi06
10 February, 05:40
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
When we face questions like these, we need to constantly return to the fact that the total deaths from all causes in 2020 was not significantly different from any other recent year.

Dear Reader @DearReader
10 February, 05:17
that's not the WHO.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
10 February, 04:58
"We want a better normal". I like that!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 February, 03:15
What a miracle right? oh now that the Fake Masked Man is their choice. What a bunch of Chumps these Pevaricators are.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
09 February, 11:48
UN🤬 BELIEVABLE! CAN WE FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THE WHO?!

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
09 February, 06:09
then theres this...
im going with the 'conspiracy theorists' though. covid is bullshit

http://southasiacheck.org/...

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
10 February, 04:47
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
No from WHO but....if they want to take a video down everywhere....then you know by now....maybe it's true what they say.

Joyce Crowley @JoyceRedWave
09 February, 05:23
WTF

Jim McG @jimmcg1
09 February, 04:48
Yeah, not WHO but a much more honest bunch of doctors.

Valiant Nurse @HoosierRN94
09 February, 04:48
Sadly, that's not the WHO, however I'm an experienced RN and I agree with their message💁🏻‍♀️

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
18 February, 10:27
In response Valiant Nurse to her Publication
They are the World Doctor's Alliance. They are going after those who perpetrated this hoax on the world.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
09 February, 03:25
OPEN. THE. WORLD!

Truth Seeker @J_87
09 February, 03:25
Went through and checked around on this. This is not the WHO they are called the World's Doctor's Alliance says so in beginning of video. Anyway checked into them but I see no factual evidence that what they are saying is wrong. It was fact checked saying they have had deaths and covid cases however the scientific data is not present to verify either side. I have seen evidence that they have not isolated the virus without using animal byproducts at some point in the process therefore there shouldn't be able to be a vaccine in the first place. Ireland case if interested. I also know MSM who...

Truth Seeker @J_87
09 February, 03:29
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
fact check were saying Hydroxychloroquine was ineffective are now saying it is effective to help treat the virus. So I have to believe the doctor's who are going against the MSM because what we have been doing is not working regardless or there wouldn't be supposed cases or anything else. I also don't believe pandemic because that would entail much more devastation than what we have seen... need MSM examples how about the Last Ship or The Handmaid's Tale which personally to me seems more like what they're going for. I see more evidence for these Doctor Alliance than I do for the WHO and MSM.

little bit @lilbit
09 February, 03:22
I approve this message!!!!

Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
09 February, 03:17
it's not the WHO but it sure is awesome

Tracey InGodITrust @Durrsygrl
09 February, 03:15
that's not WHO but these doctors are telling the truth about corona