Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The most important thing to buy at the last minute before a global financial collapse is...

Perishable soft fruit

XRP

Champagne and popcorn

Gasoline and diesel

05:34 AM - Jun 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
None None @MUDD
23 June, 06:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Candles...hurry up all ready...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
23 June, 05:50
C & P Baby!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
23 June, 02:54
Perishable soft fruit for the lolz.

Philipp Anon @gigu
23 June, 02:36 (E)
more beer.
I don't buy water because it's good on tap in switzerland.
but if the pumps fail, i can feed myself with beer :D
fun, i have a small supply but don't worry at all.

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
23 June, 11:28
In a situation of pure survival if you cant eat it, drink it or shoot it, well all else will be a luxury.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 June, 10:18
same as a hurricane in florida

need it for the generators if power goes out

need it to go get family if emergency

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
23 June, 10:18
Depends on the wallet

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
23 June, 08:26
Perished soft fruit might be in high demand when we see our ex-politicians being paraded through the streets in handcuffs. However, anyone owning a dog with diarrhoea will be able to improvise!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
23 June, 08:23
Petrol, in case I have to take my wife's car to collect my normies from some disaster. I refuse to pay Sadiq Khan's tax to use my diesel. If I had any way to do it, I might buy a little XRP when it drops below say 10p in a crisis. I'd imagine it is the best bet to recover value in a new financial world, and possibly less likely to be stolen that physical silver or gold, neither being any real use to go shopping in the temporary dystopia.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
23 June, 07:36
It’s a hard decision between the last three! 😊

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts