Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 June, 09:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
22 June, 09:45
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I believe I've witnessed a timeslip in the 1980s. However, it was not I who traveled backward/forward, it was someone from the past that traveled into my time.

I was driving on the highway and came upon a brown colored 1950s automobile. In the car was a female driver with a boy (about 5 yo) standing next to her. Both dressed in period clothing. I passed her at a seemingly high rate of speed (about 65 mph) thinking it was an antique car show participant. But I looked in my rear view mirror and saw 2 other vehicles stop and surround the lady/car. I turned around concerned for her safety, when I got to the point where I saw her, the 1950 car and the other 2 vehicles were gone. There is no place they could have turned off as it was a straight highway They would have traveld in my direction in order to affect a turn around. That still remains a vivid scene. I've been intrigued since.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TY for sharing, very interesting happening!!!
09:56 PM - Jun 22, 2023
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
22 June, 10:04
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
It seems like I can still see the lady's face. The boy's cap. (newspaper boy's cap - brown). Even after all this time, as I said, still very vivid memory.

22 June, 10:07
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
As I the deer and the experience.