Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 07:27
This morning I woke up at 4:26 am. I was sitting on balcony and there were multiple ALARMS that were going off- car alarms and the building next to me. Fire Engines and Ambulance showed up - so not sure what that was about it.
*Was something setting off these alarms?

The SKY was pitch black and I saw the brightest blue color - like a lighted cloud (I posted a few photos and I have more videos)..It started out BRIGHT BLUE- went to ORANGE- PINK-WHITE.... where was the light coming from?
POSTING MORE PIX/VIDEOS in a bit.
***The photos do not do justice to what I actually saw.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 07:43
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I guess this is not of interest .... no big deal ...right? or are my posts being buried?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
22 June, 08:50
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
My fb friend posted what seems to be same pic of sky. I believe he’s in Florida. He just thought it looked cool.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 08:52
In response Commonsense Kellie to her Publication
YES SAME THING - do you know where in FLORIDA - ...I am in Boca.

Only people mentioned by KHopkin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Commonsense Kellie, click on at the bottom under it