Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
This morning I woke up at 4:26 am. I was sitting on balcony and there were multiple ALARMS that were going off- car alarms and the building next to me. Fire Engines and Ambulance showed up - so not sure what that was about it.
*Was something setting off these alarms?

The SKY was pitch black and I saw the brightest blue color - like a lighted cloud (I posted a few photos and I have more videos)..It started out BRIGHT BLUE- went to ORANGE- PINK-WHITE.... where was the light coming from?
POSTING MORE PIX/VIDEOS in a bit.
***The photos do not do justice to what I actually saw.
07:27 AM - Jun 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Vikingr _GA @CRS___
23 June, 12:22
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
Delta 4-Heavy • NROL-68
Launch time: 0725 UTC (3:25 a.m. EDT) 5:18a actual launch time
Launch site: SLC-37B, Cape Canaveral Space Force Station, Florida

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 June, 06:31
In response Vikingr _GA to his Publication
Is this what you are saying it was?... I saw this at 4:26 am - launch was at 5 ish. I am also far from the Launch Site... this thing was about 50-75 feet above me. Thanks for info - but not sure how this plays into a Rocket scenario.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
22 June, 11:55
plasma ?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 June, 06:27
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Quite possibly ..

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
22 June, 10:12

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 11:10
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
Thank u for the heads up

S7even Mercury @Runner
22 June, 07:53
Looks like a jelly fish.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
22 June, 07:43
I guess this is not of interest .... no big deal ...right? or are my posts being buried?

Commonsense Kellie @KHopkin
22 June, 08:50
My fb friend posted what seems to be same pic of sky. I believe he’s in Florida. He just thought it looked cool.