Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
08 June, 08:56
🇺🇸 Juan O Savin

In the occult, in witchcraft, in sorcery,
the maximum magnification of a spell is 3 times.
So the witch turns 3 times in the circle to get
the maximum magnification of a spell
or a something that they’re doing.
When the people go into the House of Commons in Europe
& they want to go into the bench & present
they knock 3 times on the door,
& the judge pounds the gavel 3 times.
It’s this magic spell magnification.
When you think of 17 here in America
which is the magical number of Osiris is 17,
& you want to see the leverage of this cult into America
their magic,
well what do you call the most magical
top secret secret site in the Continental U.S.?
Area 51
3 X 17 = 51
3 = maximum magnification of the spell, the magic, the control,
17 is their number.
___
In the Bible the # 17 = TOTAL VICTORY! 🕊️

#thetruthisoutthere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 June, 11:27
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Extra-terrestial

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 June, 12:31
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
@ nicolatesla369t
The books they’re hiding from us…

Water Mark @Watermark
09 June, 02:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
This is a polar coordinate map. It is a 2D representation of a 3D world.

Ask yourself; if this map were accurate, how long would it take to fly from New Zealand to Chile? (for scale, it takes roughly 6 hours to fly NYC to LA)

If the world is a sphere, this is possible. If the world is flat, this is not possible.

(Searched on Expedia a few minutes ago.)
6:30pm - 1:15pm (Nonstop)

Qantas Airways
Entertainment and power on this flight
Hide details
6:30pm - Auckland
Auckland Intl. (AKL)
10h 45m flightQantas Airways 3877 operated by LATAM Airlines Group
BOEING 787-9
Economy/Coach (L)
1:15pm - Santiago
Arturo Merino Benitez (SCL)

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
10 June, 05:15
In response Water Mark to his Publication
But the continents are not in the right position on this map.

Water Mark @Watermark
12 June, 10:16
Fleur, I fully recognize that NASA and the science establishment has been lying to the world about the world for centuries. I question everything and try to check data before accepting both old and new information.

Most of the FE information on social media is not mathematically sound. There are some notable exceptions and I follow them with interest. (I want to know the truth no matter what it is.)

The basics of Newtonian physics can be proven by simple, at home experiments. Things as simple as, 'why does a salad spinner work?'

When you progress to electromagnetic fields it gets a little more complicated to prove without having electrical measuring tools.

Quantum mechanics, which I believe is inaccurately described with the atomic model, requires both a sophisticated lab and higher level mathematics.

With the possible exception of optical proofs, none of the FE memes or websites I've encountered proves FE.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 June, 04:33
So, lets do some laser tests on our earth of realm...
One done in the US and the other one was done in The Netherlands...
In both proofs, the earth appeared to be much much flatter then 'they' told us.
So: earth is far bigger or is it 'worse' and is it flat?
👇
Flat earth proofs
https://rumble.com/vi277j-...

Water Mark @Watermark
22 June, 12:54
I've watched this video previously, Fleur, and found it compelling but not conclusive. No doubt these are some smart people. But light is a funny thing and it bends in non-intuitive ways. They assume that the light from their laser passes through the atmosphere identically as the Sun does. They are also using the parabolic formula for curvature which is only accurate at less that 100 miles. (BTW - this is what is wrong with your SR-71 meme)

For now, I'm thinking they are missing an important variable.

I've watched other optical proofs with telephoto lenses and one using an infrared telescope. I don't have an explanation.

At the same time, these southern hemisphere flights exist. And the only way they could happen is with a globe earth or with hidden technology. For aircraft, I am intimately familiar at a piece part level and can say that there is no hidden tech in commercial aircraft.

Amateur photos of the moon from Antarctica show the features of the moon inverted.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 June, 05:23
The moon photo's from Antarctica: inverted how? Would you please post one?

Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
22 June, 06:28
Oh, thats a beautifull one! Thank you very much!
😍