Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
07 January, 05:10
Understanding as we understand it,
is misunderstanding. Read That Again.
There are some people who could hear you speak a thousand beautifully woven words and still not understand you...and there are others who will understand everything without you even needing to speak a single word.
Misunderstood,
some of us understand.
πŸ–€πŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
22 June, 10:43
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
Reminds me if people want to have their eyes and ears open to the Holy Word of God; They first need the Holy Spirit within. The instructions are in the Holy Word of God, EVERYTHINGβœ¨βœοΈπŸ•Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
I pray for growth in discernment of his word so that I do not cause others to stumble or that I misspeak when meaning to teach or share good from His book. πŸ™πŸ€
10:49 AM - Jun 22, 2023
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
22 June, 06:58
πŸ™πŸ»I humbly meant to contributeβœ¨βœοΈπŸ’•πŸ€—

From personal experience, as a child the Holy Spirit was "upon" me, but it was difficult to understand the Word of God. I memorized the order of the books and enjoyed the stories; but the day I repented and fully baptized I tell you, it was a miraculous change. I picked up the Bible and while reading in the first week my eyes and heart were opened and knew the Holy Spirit was "within" me now. That is when the real changes started happening for me at 16 yrs oldβœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’•I was shown how to study and research for myself. My brethren said don't take their word only, study for myself and let the Holy Spirit guide me and through life's trials. We are learning together frenπŸ™πŸ»βœ¨βœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’•

#FamilyIsEverything

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
22 June, 11:14
I was literally just thinking about discernment. β€οΈπŸ™