Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
22 June, 09:38
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The condition amongst Anons resulting from extended periods of mental anguish between periods of attempts to declassify juxtaposed to attempts to decalcify.

Methinks..🌴⛱️🌴 is due.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
22 June, 09:32
Take a break Martin, you are important and we care about you....from soothing us occasionally with beauty-to digging for information... ... you are our friend, our compatriot... and a fountain of information and knowledge. Even a knight falls off his charger occasionally... take the time you need to heal... we will be praying for you.🙏🏻🙏🏻🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
22 June, 09:20
Slow down on eatin' them red pills, lol

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 June, 09:14
The single best explanation of THE PLAN.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ken Mac @KenMac
21 June, 10:27
It’s not called Psychedelic Operations for nothing..

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
21 June, 05:44
💚🌟💚

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
21 June, 04:36
Careful it might lead to IDGAFitis.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 June, 04:21
Take a break. Do not let that build up in your system, clean it out.

I garden, or spend time with my horse, it clears the toxic feeling/thoughts out.

You are into photography - maybe take time out and do some candid pics around your area?

A change of mindset, is as good as a rest. Its that left/right brain thing.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
21 June, 04:18
I hear ya!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
21 June, 04:14
This ☝️

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
21 June, 04:03
💖

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
21 June, 04:02
Nothing a respite in a creek, stream, or river can't cure.

🥰🙏

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
21 June, 04:00
There's a Visine for that.

E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
21 June, 03:58
A good dose of stone cold reality will cure that. 😉

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 June, 03:56
Go within my friend. I love you.

Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
21 June, 03:56
I know what you meme.💖

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 June, 03:55