Martin Geddes @martingeddes
My interview with Tom 'Numbers' on gematria and other topics. https://newsletter.marting...
07:18 AM - Jun 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
22 June, 02:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Really enjoyed it, TY Martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
21 June, 01:51
What IS the secret of 3 6 9 per Tesla?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
21 June, 07:32
💖very wonder-full interview!

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
21 June, 07:32
angles then angel...

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
21 June, 07:29
I smiled through the whole thing! 1 that you and Tom were together... 2 that you will now know the occulted POWER of your words, which will amplify your already profound gift... 3 that you have now "unlocked" more of your right brain capabilities... and that is where the majesty lies.
If you aren't familiar with Robert Edward Grant and his work with perfecting the freQuencies of numbers and music and DaVinci I think you will unlock more to explore... much Luv Martin... 💫💛