Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
20 June, 09:25
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
It's gross. I grew up on margarine and velveeta cheese... lol. Mom did fix home cooked meals every day though from scratch, but she liked the velveeta in the goulash😂I switched to real butter many years ago. I like the big roll of Amish butter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
20 June, 11:03
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Amish butter... that butter sounds like the kind of butter everyone should have access to!!!!!!!!😲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cain @Ritamarie
20 June, 08:07
Tastes like it too

20 June, 08:29
In response Rita Cain to his Publication
I've eaten it twice in my life... yikes. but I do consume a lot of butter "Kate's"...

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
20 June, 04:49
It's the only butter I can eat without getting sick.

arba happihr @arba
20 June, 07:34
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
💌Aloha
The health food stores hopefully have something better than 100% plastice. I had learned this when I worked at the health food store.
Dairy is actually poison to millions.
Sending you love 👋💌

20 June, 08:32
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Oh nooo... you must stop eating it... it's not butter. You can make your own with cream. Any number of videos show you. Having it that way might work for your body and not make you sick.....