Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
Today you are watching the culmination of the largest treason event in our Nation's history!

It had to be this way.

Boomerang coming!

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thestormisuponus
#TheGreatAwakening
#wwg1wga
03:00 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
09 February, 11:11
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
General Flynn...Thank you sir
One of the few trustworthy ones remaining🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
09 February, 04:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
09 February, 04:25
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
This one pumps ya up and makes eyes water at the same time. And makes ya wanna kick the shit outta the bad guys.

Last Days @lastdays1
09 February, 03:24
I'm really, REALLY ready for this movie to be over and on to the sequel (with all the firing squads). really can't stand this "sit here and wait while evil people appear to be dancing on our graves" crap

Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
09 February, 03:10
I like how every time Trump's enemies think they have a "Gotcha!" moment with him, they end up looking like Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Roadrunner.

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
09 February, 03:09
I'm trusting the plan but that's not helping me want to climb in there and rip their smug throats out 😳

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 February, 03:04
Hmm...boomerang. Let them present everything in detail about how you should/can impeach someone then pull out the same against them? That would be neato...

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
09 February, 03:02
Timely!😩