Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 02:30
I showed my father a bunch of evidence to try to persuade him not to get the vaccine. I even showed him articles about seniors dying from it. He would not listen to anything. He got the first shot of the vaccine last week and he has an appointment to get the second shot on the 25th. I don't know what to do. I am very upset. I don't want anything to happen to him. I already lost my mom to cancer in 2018. Has anyone been successful in convincing someone not to get the vaccine? If so, what did you say? Do you know anyone who has had it and, if so, has anything happened?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blizzard BlizzardZ @BlizzardZ
So i am in the exact same boat. my 80 year old grandfather, who is completely blue pilled just got his first shot 3 days ago and is sicker than shit right now but cant get the second shot quick enough. I have come to realize that he is in gods hands now because there is litterally nothing i can do or say to help him get it. very sad. i pray all day for the MSM to be off the air because they are litterally killing people.
02:46 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlizzardZ in this post can reply
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
09 February, 09:54
In response Blizzard BlizzardZ to his Publication
I am so sorry about your grandfather. I agree that the MSM needs to be off the air. They are killing people! I know so many people who are terrified of Covid-19 and believe everything they see on the news. I wish they would stop the vaccine!!!! Too many lives have been lost already because of it. I am praying that your grandfather will be okay. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Noble @Conjob19
09 February, 06:43
yeah its very sad , pple we loved falling into the trap , i think if we can say we tried our best then we did our best by god and what was right , now its for due course

Ali Beth @Albeth7
09 February, 06:22
i was at the grocery store today and wanted to cry about all the people in line for the shot

Went D⚾️WN LOOKING @WentDownLooking
09 February, 06:16
🙏🙏🙏

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
09 February, 06:08
I will keep him in a prayer, it does not matter how much we preach to them, they are stubborn and will never change. I am dealing with it with my 85 year old father and then my 36 year old liberal daughter who works in a nursing home. All I can do is pray they do not die or become disabled from it.

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
09 February, 06:07
Praying for him for complete and total healing in Jesus name.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
09 February, 06:02
So many in my family the same. Where will kids be if all bluepilled parents die??

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
09 February, 05:58
my 93 year old grandma got her first- is doing ok so far- cant freaking wait to get her second- she also thinks she can now go hang with her friends at the senior center and thinks we are making up the rules that you "still need to mask and social distance"🤦🏼‍♀️ maybe it is never too late for a red pill

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
09 February, 05:58
same thing for so many here in NY. parents all want their kids to get it. 😱😡

Richie Richard @Richie
09 February, 05:56
My blue pill friend just had her second injection. No issues with the first. The second had her in bed, sick as a dog, and still feeling dizzy.

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
09 February, 05:54
and our government and military seem to be assisting in murder.

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
09 February, 05:47
Not sure if any of this will work for him but it might be worth a try:
https://www.organiclifesty...

Soul Painter @Soulpainter71
09 February, 03:00
It hurts to hear this ...my Dad is saying the same thing..he already had covid ( flu)..and now wants the vax.. because he misses seeing our family.. I can't talk him out of it. Stupid MSN are killing our seniors with fear tactics...

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 February, 03:03
In response Soul Painter to her Publication
SHOW HIM THE EVIDENCE YOU FIND. Do not stop praying for him. if i can get through to my father, anyone can get through to theirs. Keep faith. as him to give you 30 days.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
09 February, 02:54
Really sad and sorry.