been following it forever,
found pieces of stories,
false leads, lies, horror,
stories of patriots with dignity,
the light of truth breaks thru,
we survive to be triumphant
this time. God wins.
We are here to make it so. #SaveTheChildren

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
19 June, 08:43
In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
19 June, 08:04

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 08:50
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
😂

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
20 June, 07:03
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
😄

Kira Kju @kju17
19 June, 07:42
in other words: the reality is much worse than VK writes here...

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 07:46
In response Kira Kju to his Publication
Yes. I've always felt it would be.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 07:46
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
20 June, 09:51
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Sweet Jane
Love the intro to that song

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
19 June, 07:33
Oh my.... VK's slowly reducing the filter. Some Shit is hitting the fan soon'ish me thinks!

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 June, 07:29
We are ALL mentally unstable that’s why we ended up at this point.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 07:47
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Nah... unstable isn't in the Jesus Code.

David Mulloy @singindavey
20 June, 06:51
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
No, We aren't the ones who are unstable... That is a Misconception of being taught that all the Insanity around us was "Normal", and that by becoming Aware of the insanity we were somehow deficient! Delusion Confusion??

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 June, 07:27
Mentally unstable giving the implication that if you believe ANYTHING else than what "he or she says" you are off. I don't think so. lol TOO long in it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 June, 07:26
I know God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and anyone who says anything else is a liar. Won't be shook. "EVEN the demons shudder and believe" ONLY ones they feared waking up were christians.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 07:54
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Staying the course for sure, sister. Running the race until the end.

There is much that isn't revealed for us in the Scriptures because the entire Word of God points to JESUS, and at His coming, Jesus pointed to the Father and to show us the way back.

BACK: In order to go back, you have to return to where you started. I'm sure there is a whole lot more to learn but I know VK loves God. There is a witness there.

I will stick to sound doctrine as it is written because that is my calling. It's all about JESUS.