Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 07:23 (E)
BOOM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 June, 07:29
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
We are ALL mentally unstable that’s why we ended up at this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
No, We aren't the ones who are unstable... That is a Misconception of being taught that all the Insanity around us was "Normal", and that by becoming Aware of the insanity we were somehow deficient! Delusion Confusion??
06:51 AM - Jun 20, 2023
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Only people mentioned by singindavey in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
20 June, 06:39
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Not going to lie, I feel insane sometimes. Unstable might be harsh because I do feel crazy when I try to have a conversation with normies.

David Mulloy @singindavey
20 June, 10:04
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I can Relate, but try not to internalize it... If Normies can't get it, maybe you are not Gods chosen messenger for that particular situation!! The Lord won't fault you for Trying!!