Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 June, 10:06
Dept of Defense decode

=

Save The World Save The World Save The World For All 🙏/ Why Do They Not Harken To My Voice They Are Lovers Of Selves / Hey I Tried To Explain The Truth But As Mark Twain Once Said It Is Easier To Fool Man Than Prove To Him That He Has Been Fooled 🧟‍♀️✨📚👁/ Focused On The Shadow With My Back Turned To The Light Too Intelligent To See Its Me In The Way 🚶‍♀️🕯/ Be As Light As A Feather Meaning Your Level Consciousness In And Out Be Of Joy And Lightness Love For All 🪶❤/ Anyone Who Attempts To Test Me Or Make Me Prove Anything Ends Up In Raging Flames Of High Comedy 🔥🤣/ It Is Easier For A Camel To Pass Through The Eye Of A Needle Than For A Rich Man To Enter The Kingdom Of Heaven 🐫🪡/ What Are You Waiting For God Just Fix The Universe Already 😇🤝🙏❤
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
938-839
TS 7:50

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
19 June, 10:09
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 10:10
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
FREEDOM DAY! ❤