Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
Dept of Defense decode

=

Save The World Save The World Save The World For All πŸ™/ Why Do They Not Harken To My Voice They Are Lovers Of Selves / Hey I Tried To Explain The Truth But As Mark Twain Once Said It Is Easier To Fool Man Than Prove To Him That He Has Been Fooled πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈβœ¨πŸ“šπŸ‘/ Focused On The Shadow With My Back Turned To The Light Too Intelligent To See Its Me In The Way πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈπŸ•―/ Be As Light As A Feather Meaning Your Level Consciousness In And Out Be Of Joy And Lightness Love For All πŸͺΆβ€/ Anyone Who Attempts To Test Me Or Make Me Prove Anything Ends Up In Raging Flames Of High Comedy πŸ”₯🀣/ It Is Easier For A Camel To Pass Through The Eye Of A Needle Than For A Rich Man To Enter The Kingdom Of Heaven 🐫πŸͺ‘/ What Are You Waiting For God Just Fix The Universe Already πŸ˜‡πŸ€πŸ™β€
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
938-839
TS 7:50

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š
10:06 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
19 June, 11:43
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew-Buz, two Israelites
Greek- a queen

Hebrew-perhaps boxwood (a kind of wood)
Greek-tomorrow

Hebrew-a covering, bandage
Greek- a being away, absence

Hebrew-long
Greek-chief shepherd

#BlueGreenTeamπŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 11:45
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
😯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 10:07
⭐⭐⭐

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

19 June, 10:09