USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Tucker is now part of OAN NEWS, the number 2 news network!!!
09:17 AM - Jun 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
19 June, 10:52
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Great, but does anyone else see that image of him as different? Especially from the cheekbones narrowing down to the chin?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 02:26
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
I did notice that but i think its an older picture of him. Not sure but ill run a reverse image search and see what pops up...If anything at all lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 June, 02:37
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
It appears to be the image that FOX had on theor site from back in 2021.

arba happihr @arba
19 June, 10:49
Aloha
It's about time!
Where was he before Trump!
He wasn't sharing much truth that I remember.
Amazing how behaviors can change when handed your life, "printed" on paper from NSA
for the world to see.
I wish I could have some faith in him.
I am forgiving 😊

TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
19 June, 10:03
Way to go, Tucker....God Speed!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
19 June, 09:57
Awesome!