Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 02:51
Good idea to prepare for blackout(s)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
19 June, 07:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I had a week-long “test” blackout run already 😡🤬 as my power was out for a week due to the billion$$ mafia energy company turning off my power due to a $1400 electric bill from only January! The bill is BS (it’s only me and my foster dogs); am in doctorate program, not working full time. Mafia monopoly energy company won’t even try to help me figure out why it is so high.

Luckily, many churches in this area have programs to help pay portions of it, so was able to scrape together the funds to get it turned back on. 🙏🏻 They are swamped with people like me in need; if you have any extra $$, pls donate.

Going to get a solar-rechargeable Jackery/Yeti so I can keep fridge, fan and iPad running. Am unplugging everything else from their grid. Screw ‘em. Hope the blackout wipes them out and kicks on the Tesla Tower in Austin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
19 June, 08:55
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Might pass along anyone with oxygen or Insulin might be able
To get a Medical Necessity form from their MD - Power Company cannot turn off power in those instances - least round these parts OG&E cannot - -

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 09:04
In response OKIE us74 to her Publication
I have one. They will turn your power off in a heartbeat. They will also fail to respond with your medical needs as priority ONE, too. If you're not setup with back up generator and adequate fuel, you will not be ready when or if your power fails. This has happened to me a few times. My medical oxygen needs (electricity) were ignored.

This is where we are now in the timeline of things. Solar is my backup to large forklift batteries.

OKIE us74 @OkieUSA74
Ouch ! Sorry bout that! Definitely not the case here - I suppose the end of the ….demic may have changed that - used to have to renew them every 60 days - Have not seen as many this month ..Of course power outages are different and We are set here with Back ups 😉
09:13 AM - Jun 19, 2023
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OkieUSA74 in this post can reply
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 10:08
In response OKIE us74 to her Publication
You should have seen the faces of neighbors when the huge battery was delivered. 🤣 Takes a forklift to move it.