Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 02:51
Good idea to prepare for blackout(s)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 June, 03:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I hope life is good with you and your Family VK this has been a long ride. God Bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 June, 03:33
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Long ride but OH so worth it.... be like shooting rats in a barrel....(battle of Britain movie quote)

Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
19 June, 03:53
Truth...you would not BELIEVE the amount of ppl I have brought into this..... we are truly prepped....even the mayor of this town respects my views.... (I think he realises I'm tuned in and mentioned to him I was Mil Int 😉)

19 June, 04:00
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
We need 80+ percent to understand before the next phase can take place. Not thinking we are there yet but hoping soon. Please find your peace until the Q plan goes into effect.

19 June, 03:48
Turn turn turn...

19 June, 03:50
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
So shall it be. It was written long ago.