Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 02:51
Good idea to prepare for blackout(s)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I hope life is good with you and your Family VK this has been a long ride. God Bless.
03:04 AM - Jun 19, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 June, 03:33
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Long ride but OH so worth it.... be like shooting rats in a barrel....(battle of Britain movie quote)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 June, 03:46
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Faith there is a time. God Bless and Godspeed.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 June, 03:12
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Long ride indeed.
Hope everyone on your side is doing well.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
19 June, 04:20
Since I'm not on twitter, I would like to hear more about your long AI story and spicy margaritas.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 June, 05:08
To be honest VK.;.the citizens are waking up...its like a flood..biblical....I dunno if I can handle them all... I need moar recruits.... and here they come..;....