Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 10:28
What’s everyone’s take on this craziness? Can’t say I’ve ever saw this happen before...but have only been watching it for a year and half now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
18 June, 11:20
In response Benny —-B to his Publication
Wow, what on earth?! A gorgeous weave of information. I've never seen anything even close to this! Wonder what it means?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 12:03
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Almost looks like a cosmic hologram.

18 June, 12:04
What is that?

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 10:02
Well I searched online for a picture of what I thought was common but can’t seem to find it. I see them in my dreams from time to time, maybe I titled it incorrectly.

I would describe it as an intricate shape that blends with the same shape again again in a very precise pattern.

18 June, 10:11
I researched it too. I did find some patterns that were very similar but the definitions offered were above my pay grade. 🤯

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
18 June, 10:17
I’m speaking above my pay grade by saying this but the first thing I thought was it’s divine light coding that’s upgrading our DNA to where we’re supposed to be.

There’s many more people much more fluent in that than I am...but it makes sense to me. Ha

18 June, 10:19
I would love for that to be true.

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
Love wins all. I think it may be, and have no other explanation for my current state all day.
10:23 PM - Jun 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bnyk150 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Benny —-B, click on at the bottom under it