Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 June, 11:41
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
This is perfect. I believe this has been the main theme for each of us to uncover these last few years in our own lives. In strife, there is always opportunity, we just have to open our eyes and see the steadfast beauty that is always there and ready to be received and grow.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
25 June, 11:49
In response The Real Me to her Publication
💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 June, 11:32
Thanks, I enjoyed that. Have a blessed day.

25 June, 11:37
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
You as well!!! TY!!! God Bless!!!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 June, 11:31
There is always something positive to focus on. Sometimes we have to search for it when times are tough, but it is imperative to always look for that spark of light in the darkness. 😇

TheRepublic ForWhichIStand @TheRepublicForWhichIStand
25 June, 11:07
Thanks Kris. Needed to read this one today. That kind of day.

25 June, 11:08
In response TheRepublic ForWhichIStand to his Publication
YVW!!! I am glad it could help you!!!