MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 June, 09:57
if you did not know how stupid corporations are....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
FOX News has lost its collective mind! I cannot believe some of the people who work there are in agreement with the nonsense.

Having a job, as opposed to leaving, is sometimes a hard decision; it requires that one's righteous soul is VEXED every day. (Just as it was for righteous Lot, who lived in Sodom!... reference II Peter 2: 7)
10:07 AM - Jun 17, 2023
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 June, 10:28
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Not having a backup plan - or escape plan when job becomes untenable is a REAL issue.

Some are so asleep they don't see it.
This is what "everyone thinks" they think.
It is not.

Others are scared to speak up........

I worked in a place that is hook line and sinker bought the narrative of "racism".......... it wasn't there 10 years ago - but someone crept in...... now the less qualified - people of a certain color are MORE likely to get a job because they "deserve it"........

It's reverse racism and it's evil.
PEOPLE STOP THINKING period.

There are very few sane places left to escape to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 June, 12:05
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
As a minority myself, I think it is despicable and disingenuous to hire someone based on their physical characteristics instead of Competence! It is a double disgrace! --First to the hired individual, and then to the place of employment!

"Equity" concept based in Marxism, is the false belief this maneuvering will exact equal outcomes! The LEFT always figure out ways to pit groups against one another. The Bible is quoted by Abraham Lincoln: "A house divided against itself cannot stand. The LEFT does not care who is hurt on either side, they just know it will result in them having control. It is one of the main reasons they hate DJT, because the principles of the Constitution, rightly presented, brings people together!

In short, I blame the intentional dumbing down of America, because if people across the isles of thought are not aware of this tactic, they will remain in the division and will "Have Been Played!"

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 June, 10:11
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
employment is evil. i would never accept a job again. self employment is the only way.