MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
if you did not know how stupid corporations are....
09:57 AM - Jun 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 June, 10:23
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
You'd be surprised by how much some of us "know".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
17 June, 10:07
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
FOX News has lost its collective mind! I cannot believe some of the people who work there are in agreement with the nonsense.

Having a job, as opposed to leaving, is sometimes a hard decision; it requires that one's righteous soul is VEXED every day. (Just as it was for righteous Lot, who lived in Sodom!... reference II Peter 2: 7)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 June, 10:11
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
employment is evil. i would never accept a job again. self employment is the only way.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
17 June, 10:28
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Not having a backup plan - or escape plan when job becomes untenable is a REAL issue.

Some are so asleep they don't see it.
This is what "everyone thinks" they think.
It is not.

Others are scared to speak up........

I worked in a place that is hook line and sinker bought the narrative of "racism".......... it wasn't there 10 years ago - but someone crept in...... now the less qualified - people of a certain color are MORE likely to get a job because they "deserve it"........

It's reverse racism and it's evil.
PEOPLE STOP THINKING period.

There are very few sane places left to escape to.