Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

General Carlos @GeneraLCarlosQ17
17 June, 06:58
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Carlos @GeneraLCarlosQ17
17 June, 06:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 June, 10:08
I think I see the not-so-subtle and not so hidden hand of some of the alphabet agencies (?) at work here, especially with all the stuff that's been spilling out online lately

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 June, 10:02
Q is legit but saying proof don’t matter is nonsense.

Proofs are necessary and important.

IET is founder of WeTheMedia ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Good luck to him !

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 June, 10:05
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Subtle suggestion to stop decoding?

CIA is well versed in subliminal threats / suggestions.

arba happihr @arba
17 June, 10:29
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Flynn and Wood
opinions?
I'm sticking with
Trump and Kennedy

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 June, 09:44 (E)
I saw this post and my first thought was, "so true!", my second thought was, "oh boy Lauren is not gonna like this regardless of how true it is." Sure enough her name was the first reply! 😂😂😂 (No idea what she said though, she has me blocked lol!!!)

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 June, 10:29
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
17 June, 11:08
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
She blocked me, too. I honestly don't know what I said.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
17 June, 09:33
5 5

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
17 June, 09:28
Yes. Actually the whole mission is to teach people the comms and how Quantum communication works. Sorry guy.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
17 June, 09:32
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Experiment. What am I thinking about right now?