Lizzy MJax @DizzyLizzy
17 June, 05:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL @Commonsense8009
WE ARE IN A DNA WAR!!!! YOU'LL FIND OUT!!!

I KEEP LOOKING EVERYWHERE.. BUT WHERE IN THE BIBLE DOES IT SAY...

"ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED?"

IT DOESNT!!!

SIN WILL 100% NOT

(THATS N-O-T ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD)

DO YOU THINK GOD/JESUS/HIGHERSELF/UNIVERSE WILL SAY ON JUDGEMENT DAY:

"WELL YOU DID SAY JESUS, FORGIVE MY SINS WHEN YOU WERE 6 YEARS OLD IN VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL.... BUT THERE ARE THOSE MANY MURDERS, RAPES, LOOTING, ARSON & DRUGS THAT YOU KEPT DOING...
I GUESS IF YOU DID NOT MEAN TO SIN.......?"
MMMAAYYYBBEEEE ITS POSSIBLE
I SSUUUPPOOSSEEE YOU CAN ENTER HEAVEN IF YOU PROMISE TO STOP SINNING NOW THAT YOU ARE AT THE PEARLY GATES....."

NNOOOO JESUS/GOD WILL SAY " I KNOW YOU NOT YOU WORKERS OF INIQUITY
I NEVER KNEW YOU

LOOK IT UP! (YOU'LL FIND OUT!)
05:46 AM - Jun 17, 2023
In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Commonsense8009 in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
17 June, 07:11 (E)
In response LOOK COMMON SENSE ANGEL to her Publication
Christians will still sin while they live in this life [1 John 1:9]. They will never obtain perfection or live without ever sinning, but they will sin less and less. John 3:16 is a promise that says anyone who believes in Jesus Christ will not perish and will have eternal life in heaven. The sin is burned away like chaff from wheat and only goodness remains. Once saved always saved is in fact true! At the moment of TRUE FAITH, the individual is legally declared to be as righteous as God for all time [Romans 5:1]. The Holy Spirit places the individual into the body of Christ [1 Corinthians 12:13], seals the individual [Ephesians 1:13] and begins living inside the individual [Romans 8:9 and 11; Galatians 5:25]. At this point God beings to transform his or her life [Philippians 1:6; 2:12-13]. If someone has false faith, these changes will not happen in their life and it will become obvious the person never truly believed in Christ. The FRUITS will show. 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
17 June, 07:18
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
The first thing I read this morning. It brought peace to my soul.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
17 June, 07:23
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication