Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Shocking to hear this!!
Doctor at Disney engineering lab admitting to cloning stars to make them ready to do what Disney want..
10:52 AM - Jun 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
15 June, 01:54
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
https://realrawnews.com/20...

I know that many don't like real raw news, but they've been spot on about a lot of these things we're seeing coming out. I think this article was posted back in December. I believe I also read an article where they said clones last 3 years. In all my years on earth, of all the things I've read about and researched, this cloning of people blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
15 June, 11:27
https://www.clonaid.com/
"The first human cloning company in the world was founded in Feb 1997, by RAEL and a group of investors who created the Valiant Venture Ltd Corporation based in the Bahamas. In the first couple of years CLONAID™ has already received enormous media coverage. However, due to the pressure mounted on the Bahamas government by French journalists, Valiant Venture Ltd was cancelled as government representatives were thinking the laboratories would be established on the Bahamas Island. Meanwhile, the list of serious potential customers had grown to more than 250 people! Therefore, during the year 2000, Rael decided to hand over the CLONAID™ project to Dr. Brigitte Boisselier, a Raelian Bishop, in order for her to start working on actually cloning the first human being with a team of well-trained scientists. Dr. Boisselier has PhD degrees in physical and biomolecular chemistry. In her last job she was a marketing director for a large chemical company in France"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 June, 11:53
In response Every Time to her Publication
I first heard of cloning by a neighbor who wanted her very special dog DNA to be replicated, So she could have another dog " made" exactly like her dog who was getting old. So I do think there is cloning of animals that goes on.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 June, 11:17
Gives new meaning to the term fashion "model."

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
15 June, 11:15
This segment was put out by The Onion. So it's satire. But like alot of satirical stories, there's probably a nugget of truth in it.

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
15 June, 11:12
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
I came to say it's a satirical show by The Onion. Thank God some people take a few minutes to look further into these claims and not just believe every meme/video that's posted on here. It's annoying & disappointing that people in this community are so careless & lazy with what they post. Stop spreading misinformation!

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
16 June, 12:49
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Glad you posted. I was thinking it was probably an SNL skit. No way anything like this was on real tv news show.

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 June, 11:13
WTAF??? 👀🧐😳🤣

Only followers of this user (BlueEyes216) can see their posts

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
15 June, 11:06
Not shocking to me Steve Bannon has a guy in that just talked about growing babies in a lab.