Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Well we know this aleady!
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tucker Carlson Warns We're Being Posioned Heavily | with Clayton Morris - YouTube

Tucker Carlson Warns We're Being Posioned Heavily | with Clayton MorrisBelieve it or not, the food we're eating is killing us. To make matters worse, the hea...

08:57 AM - Jun 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
15 June, 12:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Haven't eaten that cr*p in years. I did an experiment with my grandson. I got a loaf of white bread (name brand), and let it sit on the kitchen shelf. We'd check it every week to see how long it took till it spoiled....3 months later, still looked fresh, no mold, etc, etc. Just to prove how much chemical preservatives must be in there to "preserve" it. My point to him was if it does that to bread, do you really think all that preservative is good for you and your health. Sometimes you DO have to 'show' and not tell!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 June, 01:12
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
Well if it preserves that bread so well maybe it will preserve my youth and brain 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
15 June, 09:42
Yeah, stay away from that garbage. I haven't eaten it in years.

You can almost tell what people eat just by looking at them.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
15 June, 12:01
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I can look at your face and tell you what you eat...😊

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
15 June, 09:34
I figured all this old news is pointed at newbies so I like and pass on. Not for our crowd but it's info for people in the shift in the numbers and pray people they are finally awakened so we can move on.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 11:57
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Same here, most everyone here is well past needing to be red pilled on much of anything but we do have newbies and Nana continues to help push the truths to wake them up and trip the news events that trip us to the next event horizon, the next moves and counter moves,

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
15 June, 12:04 (E)
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Also, some of the old news that people post will be beneficial for us to save, to share with others as they awaken. I've been doing this for years, but I'm still collecting memes and information 😀

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
15 June, 08:58
Tucker 2.0 or 3.4?