Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
15 June, 11:12
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
The company I work for reported that they would pay for transportation costs to get an abortion. Then, someone with a brain claimed discrimination because the company wasn't intending to pay for transportation to any other kind of doctor appointment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 June, 04:01
This is how we bring in a baby boom. I absolutely love this idea. ❤️😇🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
15 June, 10:20
I would add to that criteria for the bonus:

No injections at birth or ever! Anything a newborn needs is in the breast of their mother. A goats milk in sterilized bottles is secondary if there are problems with breastfeeding. But make sure the newborn suckles the colostrum from their mother's breast the first few moments of birth. When they have developed enough to eat food, let it be natural and nutritious. It is not natural to inject substances into the bloodstream.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 June, 01:02
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Yes, we need to do this to nurture babies. Big changes coming! I remember when Canada paid families to have babies.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
15 June, 10:08
What is the company he is referring to?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 June, 09:06
Putting their money where their mouths are,

This is a very laudable stance, in the face of the lefts depopulation army.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
15 June, 11:47
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It's time to repopulate.