Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
14 June, 06:12
How she redpilled her sister

I told her to look up politicians wearing a med boot and when she figured it out for herself, call me back. She took about 10 mins and said "Ok, you piqued my interest, what else?" so I told her to look up politicians with black eyes and call me back. What I did doing that is REMOVE the built in hate of republicans vs. dems in her mind. Once she saw it is both, she was more open to listen to me. I then told her to look up who Sally Quinn is and her history with her book tour and call me back. I proved the Satanic control over MSM with their own confessions. Told her to look up the arrest results for the child sex (human trafficking) arrests for this year alone and call me back. I told her to find the stats for the last 10 years of child sex arrests and compare them to this 1 single year. Now she no longer makes me make her prove it with her own eyes and just wants me to tell her what all of you have come to a consensus of.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 June, 06:20
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Good job! You're lucky she went so far as to look up what you told her to. Wow. Nice to hear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
YES MOST PEOPLE DIDNT BELIEVE US DISMISSING US OUT OF HAND AND WERE TOO LAZY TO LOOK UP THE TRUTH
06:23 PM - Jun 14, 2023
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
14 June, 11:53
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Yes, with some all we can do is plant seeds, and pray for them.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
15 June, 07:40
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
YES SOME SEEDS FALL ON FERTILE SOIL SOME ON BARREN SOIL....BUT WE PLANT THEM REGARDLESS