Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
How she redpilled her sister

I told her to look up politicians wearing a med boot and when she figured it out for herself, call me back. She took about 10 mins and said "Ok, you piqued my interest, what else?" so I told her to look up politicians with black eyes and call me back. What I did doing that is REMOVE the built in hate of republicans vs. dems in her mind. Once she saw it is both, she was more open to listen to me. I then told her to look up who Sally Quinn is and her history with her book tour and call me back. I proved the Satanic control over MSM with their own confessions. Told her to look up the arrest results for the child sex (human trafficking) arrests for this year alone and call me back. I told her to find the stats for the last 10 years of child sex arrests and compare them to this 1 single year. Now she no longer makes me make her prove it with her own eyes and just wants me to tell her what all of you have come to a consensus of.
06:12 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
15 June, 12:14
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Well played‼️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
14 June, 11:54
Thanks for the new dig for me on Sally Quinn...

new rabbit hole

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
14 June, 11:53
Very cool!

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
14 June, 08:58
brilliant advise C
It wotks every time

God Wins donated @GR2021
14 June, 06:42
👏👏👏 great work. That saved both of you heartaches when even more is revealed.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 June, 06:42
You are a born diplomat. ❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 June, 06:21
THATS EXACTLY HOW I RED PILLED MY GF I MET OVER THREE YRS AGO......SHE WAS A DEMOCRAT AND A JEHOVAS WITNESS....I TOLD HER NOT TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT TO LOOK IT UP...WE ARE BUILDING A HOUSE TOGETHER NOW....GOD IS GREAT

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
14 June, 06:41
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
Well Played Anon Well Played!!! Be proud of yourself, that’s what this movement is all about.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
14 June, 06:20
Good job! You're lucky she went so far as to look up what you told her to. Wow. Nice to hear

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 June, 06:23
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
YES MOST PEOPLE DIDNT BELIEVE US DISMISSING US OUT OF HAND AND WERE TOO LAZY TO LOOK UP THE TRUTH