d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
If you get suspended on Twitter, it's going to be near impossible to make a new one.

Got suspended. Made a new account. Near instant suspension.

Only possible way around is through through VPN.

[ @Jack ] is cracking down.
01:59 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
FCS_ 3E2 @FCS_3E2_0neg
10 February, 07:16
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Motherboard tracking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DaC haos @DaChaos
10 February, 07:14
I laid low for a few weeks. Cleared cache. Used a new email. Just signed back up last night so far so good. 🤞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
09 February, 02:54
Too

I’m CraQd @ImCraQd
09 February, 02:10
Same. 5x for me. Today, with a vpn, i was suspended within 10 minutes too

09 February, 02:11
In response I’m CraQd to his Publication
You're not the first person to say that.

Wasn't sure about it at the time, but I believe you just confirmed it. They must have a complete trace of everything.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 February, 02:14
In response I’m CraQd to his Publication
i am not sure hiw Vpn work. some people said they are running out of phone numbers to use. i am pretty sure they know they are running out of time which means EBS will take over.

Marine by Birth 0341 81’s platoon @TrumpistaTom407
09 February, 02:04
i heard if you go to Google and make a new number you can make a new account but not sure how to hide the IP address. happy hunting

Ana Mathilde @AnaMathilde
09 February, 02:04
If I get suspended, not problem for me. I'll just move on to something else.

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
09 February, 02:03
thats the list thet will hunt us down from
dirty bastards

America First @WWG1WGA
09 February, 02:02
I got suspended about 3 weeks ago.

10 days ago I got back on under a new account.

Today, I got suspended again even with a VPN.

Created a new account and got suspended within 10 minutes.

Looks like they have an ISP address trace.

Awake Now @Awakenow
09 February, 02:12
In response America First to her Publication
the exact thing has happened to me. My 2nd account was suspended before I finished my profile!!

Katherine Murphy @Kathymurphy
09 February, 02:14
In response America First to her Publication
Twitter "Temporarily" limited my account afew weeks ago. like most people i dont know why. i didnt even try to.start another account. i really miss reading patriots posts. i am now following many new patriots here. God Bless all patriots.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
I got the boot 3 times in one day from new email and google voice numbers. All were immediate. that was a few weeks ago. tried again a few days ago with another new account-no luck....

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
once they permanently banned me, i deleted their stupid app. they sucked immediately after they suspended Donald Trump, and the POTUS accounts. he was the only reason i was there.

The ITGeek99 @ITGeek99
I got killed too lol

09 February, 02:09
In response The ITGeek99 to his Publication
Banned buddies :)

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
09 February, 02:01
for sure. i tryed creating a new email and couldnt even do that.🤬