JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
This Juan O' Seven interview is one of the more powerful big-picture exchanges I've heard and a potential red-piller for the sleepyheads. Major takeaway- "This is a spiritual battle more than it is a political one."
⬇️
01:59 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
10 February, 11:44
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
@JFKjrfan

If you haven't seen this one yet. You might enjoy it. Let me know what you think in the comments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ladybo 425 @Ladybo
11 February, 12:06
In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication
This is now my favorite one to date.
🙏🏻❤️🥰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
10 February, 11:41
Love me some Juan!

I have been archiving Juan content (before it gets flushed down the memory hole).

1o7 daily is experiencing some growing pains. If you haven't yet, please join up over there.

https://107daily.com/

Let me see if I can post up a small Juan video here JKFjrfan. I don't want to hijack your thread. But hopefully, others can get in on Juan. It is worth every last minute.

If you have the means (and the interest) I would start to download Juan's content. He has ties to the Q team. And....well...let's just say his real name isn't Juan.

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
11 February, 05:12
Love those Trump Hotel NY draperies! Wasn't that where GEORGE News pinged from recently too?😉

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
11 February, 05:12
Love those Trump Hotel NY draperies! Wasn't that where GEORGE News pinged from recently too?😉

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
10 February, 11:36
ThankQ for this post ! 💫🌟🤗🌟💫

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 February, 06:19
They didn't show him on the video you linked below. Is this anothr video dropped today?

Hailey Wills @Haileysway
09 February, 06:01
link,???

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 February, 10:25
In response Hailey Wills to her Publication
I apologize for the delay and confusion. It was my previous post. Have not figured out quote-post yet

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
09 February, 05:39
Is our President ok?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 05:33
Nana loves Juan O Savin!
What a man!
He cant be a mere human!
He knows too much!
Spiratial war for sure, what is playing out goes all the way back to Cain & Abel.
Angels are real, dreams have meaning, spells & demons exist as well.
If you believe in God & Angels how could you not believe that Satan and demons exist?

Rain Man @RainMan
09 February, 04:30
If spiritual over political then we might not see the results we hoped and prayed for in our lifetime.
No April Fools Day

lightworker 44444444 @lightworker444444444
09 February, 03:40
Once we awaken and live from the power of our divinity, the illusions of the darkness fall away. A new golden age of God's kingdom on earth is then revealed to us. We remember the words, "Be still and know that I Am God."

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
09 February, 02:34
Giveus the link!!!!!!

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
09 February, 02:22
No question demonic on the other side. Recall Melania had White House twice exorcised.

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Smitten Pat @SmittenPat
09 February, 05:44
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Both

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
09 February, 02:14
The truth is, there is no gray area. Are we pleasing God or the world? Good vs evil means there can be no lukewarm folks. We choose to be "all in" for God or we fall into a trap.

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
09 February, 02:12
I quit going to church when I was twelve. Somehow the priests at our parish and one at my great uncle's parish, red faced, ready to explode while feverishly pounding the pulpit while demanding more money from the parishioners disgusted me. One parish was in the country, not affluent, shaming the parishioners and I remember thinking that twenty-five cents a month could mean a family going without bread for a week. By the way, I don't remember learning anything about the book of Esther etc... such great info imparted bt Juan. What is going on is truly biblical!

Surly Rabitt @SurlyRabitt
09 February, 02:06
the battle for our souls

Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 02:03
I love me some Juan and I could listen to him all day. I try to listen to anything I can find on him, while putting on my make up or cleaning house. Right now, I'm about 3 hrs behind on his interviews. RESPECT! 🙏💪🤗🤩

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 February, 02:03
Link?😊

09 February, 02:05
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication

09 February, 02:05
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication