JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 February, 01:59
This Juan O' Seven interview is one of the more powerful big-picture exchanges I've heard and a potential red-piller for the sleepyheads. Major takeaway- "This is a spiritual battle more than it is a political one."
⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
Love me some Juan!

I have been archiving Juan content (before it gets flushed down the memory hole).

1o7 daily is experiencing some growing pains. If you haven't yet, please join up over there.

https://107daily.com/

Let me see if I can post up a small Juan video here JKFjrfan. I don't want to hijack your thread. But hopefully, others can get in on Juan. It is worth every last minute.

If you have the means (and the interest) I would start to download Juan's content. He has ties to the Q team. And....well...let's just say his real name isn't Juan.
11:41 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by happaflapp in this post can reply
Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
11 February, 05:12
In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication
Love those Trump Hotel NY draperies! Wasn't that where GEORGE News pinged from recently too?😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nO_JaB_ happaflapp @happaflapp
11 February, 10:09
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
I believe so

Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
11 February, 05:12
In response nO_JaB_ happaflapp to his Publication
Love those Trump Hotel NY draperies! Wasn't that where GEORGE News pinged from recently too?😉