JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
09 February, 01:59
This Juan O' Seven interview is one of the more powerful big-picture exchanges I've heard and a potential red-piller for the sleepyheads. Major takeaway- "This is a spiritual battle more than it is a political one."
⬇️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 February, 02:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Link?😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 02:06
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Those are just two of his interviews lately. You can always search his name on youtube. ☺️

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 February, 02:07
My algo is only pulling up the old stuff🙄

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
10 February, 12:23
Happy Wednesday to you! 🌺 So, i just finished watching the first link you sent, thank you again for that! The second link you posted is the same as the first. Did you happen to have the link to the pictured interview by chance? I tried searching again and I cant find it :/ TYIA🙏

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 February, 02:06
Thank you kindly!!🙏🇺🇸

Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 02:08
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
You're welcome friend. 🙏😎