Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
14 June, 07:52
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Yaaaassssss!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
14 June, 07:50
The collateral damage is greater than the conviction of those sleeping or have already tuned it ALL out, including what ever truth may be revealed. They will stay in their sage cubbies while we joyfully mop up and celebrate in the streets.
ROLL OUT AND ROLL TAPE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
14 June, 07:25
Aloha I think it is worth a try.
PLEASE!!!! I can't take!
I had no idea there were so many clueless walking among us.
PLEASE ! Pretty Please.
60 years sounds like its been long enough 😊

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 June, 07:05
Amen, so true

None None @MUDD
14 June, 06:42
I have a neighbor with whom I have shared extensively and have had hours long, exhaustive talks - so he most assuredly is aware...he said to me a couple days ago, when I told him that it may be time for it to pop, "if it stays like this, at least until I die, I am ok with it." He gets SSI and has all sorts of nice things and as long as that does not get messed with, he is indifferent about the outcome. Same guy who told me that he was upset that they were teaching his kid about anal sex in school. Yeah, I am over waiting for the complacent, ignorant herd. Either shit or get off the pot. Clown show

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 June, 07:07
In response None None to his Publication
I am so in agreement. Most older people don't care, as long as they're not affected. I just don't understand this mindset. I'm tired of waiting for them to care.

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 June, 11:32
In response None None to his Publication
anal sex? But poop comes out of there

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
14 June, 05:30
Wow! Finally someone with my same mindset! Thank you! 🙏🏻❤️💯🇺🇸