Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
My Fellow Anons 💖 You All 💕🙏!!!
07:39 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 June, 05:19
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Break 17....slide to 18.... 'Never in the Field of HUMAN Conflict, was so much owed, to so few'.. WE....are at that point.. @vincentkennedy patriots are ready....troops deployed.. EBS.... engage?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 June, 01:03
This post made my night :).
The gathering on Anon Island keeps me going.
Sending love Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 June, 05:21
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
We totally have you... never give up!!!!

Stevie King @ShineBright9
20 June, 12:37
💯👍🥰🥰🥰💯👍

20 June, 05:23
In response Stevie King to her Publication
You Bless AU... we see you!!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
18 June, 07:32
🌴😘 WWG1WGA. God Bless you my friend!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 June, 06:58
❤️🐸🥰🙏🏼

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
15 June, 01:25

15 June, 01:15
I will drink to that...

20 June, 05:12
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
So me....

Green 8700 @Green8700
13 June, 10:27 (E)
Let’s get together and feel alright 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
13 June, 09:49
I hope we all have a reunion one day... when all this is over... in the Great America we worked towards arriving at...🙏 That would be the coolest!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
13 June, 11:42
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
That would be wonderful!! I will wait and pray for that day to come my friends!!🙏

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
15 June, 01:18
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
Come to The Island! The Patriot Island! I have a feeling we will have opportunities to celebrate, meet one another, and perhaps be neighbors.

I will have a golf cart that makes the rounds, as is the custom in my small midwest town. Tiny bucket list wish!

Sue Breitweiser @SueBreitweiser
13 June, 09:40

13 June, 09:41
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
😘💞

reaper myer @reapermyer
13 June, 10:24
In response Sue Breitweiser to his Publication
one of our missions is to get these out of their prisons

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
13 June, 09:37

13 June, 09:40
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
💞😘

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
13 June, 08:14
WWG1WGA ♥

13 June, 09:09
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
🙌🙏💞

Ange Love @LoveM
13 June, 07:56
🐸💕😘

13 June, 07:57
In response Ange Love to her Publication
💞😘

connie wright @cowri
13 June, 07:52
Ditto

13 June, 07:57
In response connie wright to her Publication
😘💞

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

13 June, 07:58
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
💞😘

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

13 June, 07:58
In response Patriot Mom to her Publication
💞😘

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 June, 07:44
We will all know each other…that is God’s plan to gather and celebrate together in the garden when the war is over and it is safe to do so

13 June, 07:59
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I hope and pray so!!🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 June, 01:02
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I can't wait! :)
I have always the vision of that island all the time.