JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 June, 12:55
Papi is in a mood.

https://youtu.be/VrF7alkwd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 02:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🤔Looks like it, we will see what tm brings. If he is arrested tm, what evil thing do they have planned that needs this massive distraction?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
13 June, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have a feeling he will never see the inside of a jail, if he does it will only be for a short time. Too many Patriots around for him to go to jail.

13 June, 12:58
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
We are hearing that there will be more charges coming form possibly the Jan. 6th farce and/or the GA phone call asking for justice in the corrupt vote count there by the President, but I guess we will see.

It really has taken a dive into completely new depth into fookn stupid to wake up some that seem unconscious to the reality around them.

Un fricken believable how far into totally ignorant the White Hats have had to allow this to go just for ppl to notice "something is wrong" here.

Nancy Cottrell @starshine
People are so afraid their little world will be disrupted, how shallow in my opinion!
02:16 PM - Jun 13, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by starshine in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
13 June, 02:31
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
It needs to be disrupted. People been too comfortable for too long. This is the hill we live or die on.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
13 June, 02:38
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I totally agree!

13 June, 02:23
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Yes but in all fairness to those that have children and are not well off it is all they can do to survive each day so paying attention to some of this especially things that appear to be political agendas is way down on their survival list.
Many feel very alone as well, perhaps they do not have the comfort and safety feeling of the family atmosphere we have here at AU.
To be fair.