Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
15 June, 11:11
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Kuechler @mamaface
13 June, 03:38
Go get 'em, Mr. President. Wake everyone up with what you gotta do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
13 June, 02:22
GETTING TO THE SPICY PART

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
13 June, 02:05
I understand “a movie” but my heart still breaks for PDJT and all he has endured 🙏

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 June, 10:52
It’s been the Calm before the Storm for 3 1/2 years now! Just sayin! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 June, 11:44
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
One of the things that I am most proud of is how patient our Patriots have remained through all of this.

Donald Trump- 138
Are You Ready?- 138
It’s Happening- 138
Just Sayin- 138

Ange Love @LoveM
13 June, 10:40
🙏🏻✝️✨🕊❤️🇺🇸

#AmericaFirst 🇺🇸

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 June, 12:23
In response Ange Love to her Publication
These two posts represent an incredible back to back Delta. And I replied to Ken, before I saw your post, that “It’s Happening” while you chose, “The ‘when’ is now.” There is much more habbening than meets the eye.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 June, 07:30
Q POST 144

The Video Link is One Minute and Forty-Four Seconds in Length

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 June, 12:28
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Excerpt from 144/ 18/ R/ 45/ DJT.

Good Mourning Man Of Steele.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 02:43
🤔Looks like it, we will see what tm brings. If he is arrested tm, what evil thing do they have planned that needs this massive distraction?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
13 June, 12:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have never really worried about an arrest. I see rumblings inside the numbers about the possibility but it would only ever be a strategic move. Are we entertained yet Nana?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
13 June, 02:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I pray nothing but I captured this off a chat on YouTube this morning.